CASE IH is a leading global manufacturer of agricultural machinery – combines, tractors, sprayers and floaters, planters and seeders, tillage equipment, speciality harvesters for cotton, sugar cane and coffee, balers and hay tools, and precision farming tools and technology.
Headquartered in the USA, the brand boasts distribution in over 170 countries with almost 5,000 dealers globally.
For years, the iconic red of the brand has been synonymous with high quality, reliable and efficient machinery. Committed to providing solutions to modern farming issues, CASE IH are continually striving to improve their products to meet the demands of an ever changing market.
The 2017 Farm Equipment Study revealed CASE IH as the most loyal brand in the agricultural equipment industry, with a staggering 80% loyalty rate amongst customers, up from 77% in the previous study.
Why choose CASE IH? Fantastic Autumn Offers!!! Order your machinery now for the 2020 season to make the most of these great value deals…
- Fantastic value
- Innovative technology which pushes boundaries
- Strong core brand values
- Reliable, quality machinery
***Fantastic Autumn Offers!!! Order your machinery now for the 2020 season to make the most of these great value deals…***
- All harvest equipment now comes with a Case IH in-house Safeguard Warranty, as standard (3 years, 1000 hours) as well as all tractors over 145bhp (3 years, 3000 hours)
- Extra discounts available to those who order a new tractor and loader at the same time
- Competitive finance offers (including 0% finance for business users) over 3 years
- Exclusive Offer – While stocks last – Buy or lease an Axial-Flow combine from stock and get the FREE use of a Puma 175 or 240 CVX tractor for 6 weeks next harvest season (500 hour limit)
- September through to November – Purchase any Maxxum, Puma or Optum machine and take advantage of a FREE cab suspension upgrade (worth almost £1000)
Contact us today for more information on any of the above fantastic offers!
Click here to visit the Case IH website and find out more about their products and services.